A while ago I realized I just have way too much stuff, I had two beauty box subscriptions, a real shopping addiction and I always have two of everything for my college apartment and my parents house so I needed to do some serious spring cleaning!
The first decision I made was to end one subscription, I chose to keep my Birchbox!
Then I came across the hashtag #projectempty which really inspired me to finish some products! The last two months I’ve already saved all of my empties and this month I won’t buy any beauty products or clothes! I still have some hauls to post but don’t worry, I won’t be shopping! 😉
I’ve also thrown away some old products and gave away these items:
* Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade (wrong shade)
* Mini Ciaté Nail polish (didn’t like the colour)
* Sample Size Lancome Genifique Serum
* L’oreal Bronzer
* Green Primer Catrice
* Fake Mac Blush in Prism
* Sample Size Benefit They’re Real Primer
* Delhaize Care Natural Night cream, Day cream, Toner & Cleanser
I’ll update my empties every 1-2 months here on my blog, that way I’ll be motivated to actually finish my products! I’ll mention if I like them or not, or I’ll link to another post where I mention it, but if you want to know more about the product please do ask in the comments!
* Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste (liked it but using Paradontax now)
* Sephora Honey Sheet Mask (review on my blog soon!)
* Yves Rocher 1 minute Radiance Mask Sample (didn’t like it)
* Batiste Dry Shampoo (cherry, tropical & blush scent)
* HEMA Handsoap (not anything exciting, won’t repurchase)
* LUSH Sex Bomb
Bath Bomb (I love every bath bomb but I hate that little rose because it’s squishy)
* LUSH Veganese Conditioner (not very nourishing but great for greasy hair)
* OPI Nail Polish Remover (have repurchase this a lot)
* Rituals Happy Buddha Shower Gel (loved this but won’t repurchase, too many other shower gels)
* LUSH Grease Lightning (not sure yet if I’ll purchase a full size)
* Primark Oil Balancing Facial Cleansing Wipes (these are amazing for their price!)
* Yves Rocher Repairing Body Butter (loved this but expensive for the size)
* Bioderma Micellar Water for Combination/greasy skin (love love love this but I purchased a huge avène one that I have to finish first)
And 1 item that I wish I could have finished but it went bad before I could, the Bioderma Sebium Smoothing Purifying Care, even though it had only passed the expiry date by a week or so, pretty disappointed because I liked this moisturizer.
Thanks for reading!
Would you also like to see me do #projectpan with some of my makeup products? Tell me in the comments!